Canada's PM says shooting rampage was terrorism
OTTAWA, Ontario (AP) â€” A masked gunman killed a soldier standing guard at Canada's war memorial Wednesday, then stormed Parliament in an attack that was stopped cold when he was shot to death by the ceremonial sergeant-at-arms. Canada's prime minister called it the country's second terrorist attack in three days.
· Attorney says Kings' Voynov didn't hit girlfriend
· AP NewsBreak: Prisons agree to end race policy
· Man apprehended after jumping White House fence
· US stores hire big with high hopes for holiday shopping
· Family: Doctors don't detect Ebola in nurse's body
· US urgent air bag warning affects 7.8 mn cars
· AP source: Goodell told to testify in Rice appeal
· Blackwater guards found guilty in 2007 Iraq 'massacre'
· Wall Street, oil price drops pull down Asia stocks