London Mayor Khan demands more autonomy for London after Brexit vote
London mayor Sadiq Khan on Tuesday called for the city to be given more autonomy to allow it to ride out the economic uncertainty unleashed by Britain's vote to leave the European Union. While Briton voted 52 to 48 percent to leave the bloc last week, London was the only region in England to back remaining. Since then, more than 175,000 people have signed an online petition calling for London to become an independent city state.
· Cameron faces EU leaders after shock Brexit vote
· Deadly railroad crossing was eyed for safety improvements
· South Korea antitrust regulator says investigating Apple on 'some matters'
· IS gone but some Fallujans shun return to 'cursed city'
· Balkans fear Brexit will delay EU dream
· In rain-soaked West Virginia, flood victim planning funerals
· Hodgson pays price for sorry England mess
· 'We won war, now win peace': Farage seeks good Europe ties
· U.S. interest in UK travel soars after Brexit